General Terms & Conditions
By purchasing event tickets with Golden Warriors, you (the Purchaser) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of sale specified here in and any other provision as may be specified from time to time.
- Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia with processing fee of RM3.00 per ticket and online handling fee of RM3.50 per ticket shall be included.
- All ages required a ticket for admission.
- NO CANCELLATION, REFUND or ticket EXCHANGE allowed once ticket is sold.
- LOST or DAMAGE ticket will not be entertained.
- Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking in the event.
- Strictly no Video Camera, Digital or Film Camera (Compact or SLR) & Tab Devices such as IPAD, Tablet and etc. bring into the venue.
- Complimentary ticket shall not be resold or offered for sale. Golden Warriors reserve the rights to confiscate those complimentary tickets.
- Food & drinks are not allowed in the event venue.
- Golden Warriors reserves the right to take action against any person who breaches any of the above terms and conditions.
- Seat not able for pick
General Sales Conditions
- All tickets are sold by Golden Warriors Sdn. Bhd. (Golden Warriors.com.my) as an for and on behalf of the venue management or owner ("Venue Owner") responsible for the venue in which the event will be held ("Venue") and/or the promoter ("Promoter") responsible for the event for which they are sold ("Event"). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Golden Warriors.com.my.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter and/or Venue Owner.
- Upon confirmation of your order for tickets, no exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable and may not be resold.
- Golden Warriors.com.my shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The ticket buyer/holder shall be responsible for all tickets after they have been picked up, LOST or DAMAGED ticket will not be entertained.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- The tickets may be collected at the ticket counter of the venue on the date of the event 6 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Self Print eTickets upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be recorded by our Officers.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter, photocopy credit card that made the payment and credit card holder's NRIC / passport is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Golden Warriors.com.my upon ticket collection. Failing to produce any of these documents, Golden Warriors.com.my reserved the rights of not releasing the ticket.
- All tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated for your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Golden Warriors.com.my or other authorised points of sale.
- The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Golden Warriors.com.my reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- Entry to the Event may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Event, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, camera and recording devices.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Event Cancellation or Postponement and Refund
Our Latest Video